Our Gardens Department volunteers help maintain the award-winning grounds at Buckfastleigh and ensure our floral displays continue to impress our visitors. Tasks will include routine maintenance of clearing leaves, emptying bins and ensuring pathways remain clear, along with the opportunity to use garden machinery, subject to experience or training. The team also help to co-ordinate development and planting schemes to further enhance our grounds.
• SDR Competence of Work Permit and SMS Briefing required.
• Experience in gardening or maintenance desirable but not essential.
• Department working days are on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
• Minimum commitment of 1 day per month desirable.
• The garden team report to the Gardens Supervisor.