Your personal data is in safe hands with the South Devon Railway.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data and, as part of this, we regularly review our privacy statement so that you can see how we use your personal data.
We will never sell your personal data to third parties.
A few quick notes:
- This privacy statement explains what data we collect, how we collect it and why we use your personal data
- This policy applies to everyone whether you are a member, donor, volunteer, customer or employee or use any of our services, visit our website, email, call or write to us. In certain circumstances we may also provide an extra privacy notice, which will always refer to this page.
- We will never sell your personal data. We will only share it with organisations we work with who meet our high privacy standards.
3. Online Ticket and Booking Conditions
Our Online Ticket and Booking Conditions policy covers all bookings made via our online ticketing provider.
4. Online Store - Terms and Conditions
Our Online Store Terms and Conditions policy covers all purchases made via our South Devon Railway Gifts and Models online shop.