BR Class 127 DMU
The class 127 DMU comprising power cars M51592 and M51605 was introduced in 1959 and built by British Railways in Derby.
The unit worked on the Bedford to London St Pancras (‘Bedpan’) commuter line until electrification in 1984, at which time it was withdrawn and purchased by the Dart Wyvern Group and moved to the SDR where it saw occasional use on off-peak trains.
In February 2012, it left the railway for a new home on the Mid Hants Railway.
Back to Gone but not Forgotten.