BR 0-6-0DM 11216 (D2246)
Built in 1956 to a Drewry design by Robert Stephenson & Hawthorn in 1956, 11216, to use its original British Railways number, was delivered new to Leeds Neville Hill before heading to Huddersfield then, in 1957, south to Royston.
These locomotives were used for light shunting duties and, for those that remained in BR service into the 1970s, were designated Class 04.
After a relatively short time on BR however, D2246, as it had been renumbered, was sold to the National Coal Board in 1968.
It was purchased for preservation and arrived on the South Devon Railway in 2001. It is noted that, at some time in its history, possibly while at the Elsecar Heritage Centre, it was named Bluebell but, happily, it has now returned to its original identity!
11216 is owned by the Devon Diesel Society and is currently in service.